Monday, June 6, 2011
Just a thought...
Okay, my new favorite colors for summer are these goldy, peachy, orange colors! Stop thinking about old ladies in orange lipstick!! These colors are super fun for summer! Don't be scared off by the sound of orange makeup either! I want to encourage you to step out of your box and try something new!
Remember to have fun with your makeup and always try new things! Come on...it'll be fun!
Bella took a couple of pic's of me wearing this makeup look yesterday!
1. MAC foundation (I use Studio Sculpt in color: nw25) It's a gel based foundation that goes on light and flawless..it can also be layered for more coverage too! (I wear this everyday!!)
2. MAC bronzing powder in color: Refined Golden (I wear this everyday!)
3. MAC Mineralize powder in color: By Candlelight (I wear this everyday!!)
4. MAC blush in Springsheen (amazing summer color!)
5. MAC eyeshadow in color: Paradisco
6. MAC eyeliner in color: Teddy (it's the most beautiful brown you have ever seen!)
7. MAC Lipglass in color: Pink Lemonade
These are all super fun colors that will look great on almost all skin tones and eye colors!
*Apply your foundation to your entire face; don't forget your eyelids & lips!
*Apply your bronzing powder to your cheeks starting at your ear and moving towards your top lip, sides of forehead, jawline and neck.
*Apply your Mineralize Skinfinish powder to your cheekbones, down the center of your nose & your browbones.
*Apply your blush to the apples of your cheeks only!
*Apply your eyeshadow to your eyelid (with maybe a fun goldy brown (MAC's Twinks is gorgeous) or dark pink (MAC's Sushi Flower is to die for) to your crease)
*Apply your eyeliner to your upper eyelid lashline, your lower lashline and waterline.
*Apply your lipgloss
TIP: Wear lots of black mascara with this look! (I love, love, love Loreal Voluminous)
Hope you love this look as much as I do!!
PS..I tried to upload a video of how to apply the powders: / Crazy thing won't load!
COMING ATTRACTIONS: A before & after pic of MYSELF! ha!